Response Template Letter….. Copy and paste and amend as required
Dear Mr Johnson,
Thank you for your letter regarding the crisis we currently face. I hope that you are starting to recover from the mild symptoms of Covid-19.
I would like to know given the lessons this national crisis has shown us, I would like you to confirm in writing that you are now seriously considering the following measures to ensure that you can make sure the the people of the UK feel their government is listening and taking full responsibility for this crisis.
- Fully fund and equip the NHS and renationalise it ,and rid us of private contractors
- Sort out the safety net for those requiring state support like Universal Credit,and the failing assessment processes and remove private contractors from the process and pay carers a real living wage.
- As soon as possible pay all emergency services a decent wage so they don’t have to face hardship or use food banks
- Restore funding for the military and support for veterans as a thank you for their support during these difficult times while supporting the governments efforts to tackle the crisis
- Ensure low paid workers are paid a real living wage so we can grow the economy
- Ensure that the homeless are permanently housed as soon as possible, lay before parliament a nationwide house building programme becomes the top governments priority
- To ensure disabled people and the elderly are entitled to properly funded social care and financial support to live independently in their communities and that their Human Rights and Dignity is restored immediately.
- To ensure that all SME are supported financially by the government to recover, retain jobs and to rebuild their communities and in long term create jobs locally
Angry British Citizen